Saturday, November 7, 2015

Month of Gratitude

I'm late on this. But that's okay - better late than never, right?(;

I've loved seeing people post daily (during the month of November) what they're grateful for & I decided that would be a really good thing for me, too! I honestly want to see if I can come up with enough things to talk about that I'm grateful for. I'm pretty dang blessed & I don't recognize it like I should, so I think this is a way cool opportunity to remind myself to look a little bit past myself!!

So let's go at it!

Day 1 (I guess 7 considering it's November 7th!): 
CHRISTMAS MUSIC.
Say whaaaat? Yes, the first thing I'm thankful for in November is CHRISTMAS MUSIC!! Usually I try really hard to avoid listening to it until around Thanksgiving, because once I start listening to it - I can't stop! This year that's gone out the window because I've already started with the music, movies AND decoration. I'm slightly ashamed. Christmas music really just makes me SO happy!! And today I had to clean the bathroom so that was my only motivation, haha! I absolutely LOVE the Thanksgiving/Christmas season. It's really such a beautiful time of gratitude, love, family & the Spirit. YAY!

-Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment