Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1st

HAPPY CHRISTMAS 1ST EVERYONE(;

December is definitely my favorite month of the year! The name of my blog & Instagram account actually came from a Christmas hymn because I love Christmas SO MUCH.

I kind of liked having a theme to blog on last month (gratitude) & while I totally bombed the whole posting every day thing & probably won't try that again for a while, I think I might try & go for another theme this month. 

So, I decided on SERVICE! And all things random & Christmas, of course. But mostly service! Christmas can become so much about getting instead of giving, but really it's the perfect opportunity to give back to everyone who's helped you out through the year. So this month I'll be sharing service ideas & fun things you can do to give back, from little to big.

YAY!

Happy December!
-Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment